Board of Revenue Latest Jobs 2023 Gilgit Baltistan, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Full Time basis.
Residents of Gilgit Baltistan can apply for new vacancies at Gilgit Baltistan Board of Revenue Jobs 2023. The Nawaiwaqt Newspaper provided us with the Gilgit Baltistan Board of Revenue Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement.
Among the departments that are expanding their personnel is the Gilgit Baltistan Board of Revenue Jobs 2023 Government of the Gilgit Baltistan. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Gilgit Baltistan Board of Revenue Jobs 2023 career.
The Gilgit Baltistan Board of Revenue Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have a Bachelor and LLB. Male applicants are both eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||14 January 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Board of Revenue|
|Jobs Location||Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan|
|14 February 2023|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor, LLB|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Naib Tehsildar (BPS-14)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by registering themselves on etc.hec.gov.pk
- The registration process must be completed by pressing the “Submit” button for the online application before the 4 pm deadline of the registration closing date given on the portal.
- A mobile number ported from the original mobile company must not be provided.
- Application received by hand or through courier/email shall not be accepted /entertained.
- The candidates should make sure before appearing in the examination/ test that they are eligible in all respects for the post applied for.
- Test Fee of Rs.1000/- is to be deposited in Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title Higher, Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited. Branch Code 1742.
- Fee Challan is available only on the ETC online registration portal.
- All candidates are required to upload the Paid & Scanned Fee Challan, duly stamped by an HBL branch while completing the application form of ETC online registration portal to submit the application.
- Last date to apply for Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs is 14 February 2023.