Director General Health Services DGHS Quetta Latest Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Full-Time basis.
Residents of Balochistan can apply for new vacancies in the Director General Health Services. The Jang Jobs provided us with the Director General Health Services Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement.
The Director General Health Services Jobs 2023 Government of Balochistan is among the departments expanding their personnel. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Director General Health Services Jobs 2023 career.
The Director General Health Services Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have an MBBS, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s. Male and female applicants are both eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||15 February 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Director General Health Services|
|Jobs Location||Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|07 March 2023|
|Education Requirements||MBBS, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Assistant Superintendent Vaccination
How to Apply:
- Candidate must submit applications & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- Candidates must bring the Application Form and CNIC, Domicile, Educational & Passport Size Photograph to the Director General Health Services, Quetta.
- Applicants must mention the post name applied on the top right corner of the envelope.
- The last date for submission of the application form to the Director General Health Services DGHS is 07 March 2023.