Latest Directorate General of Special Education Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Full Time basis.
Residents of Islamabad can apply for new vacancies at Ministry of Human Rights. The Dawn Newspaper provided us with Communication and Ministry of Human Rights Jobs Advertisement.
Among the departments that are expanding their Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2022 Government of Islamabad You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2022 career.
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have a Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor. Male applicants are eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfil the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||02 January 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Human Rights|
13 January 2023
|Education Requirements||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Attendant/Aya (BS-2)
- Book Sorter/Farash (BS-05)
- Cataloguer (BS-11)
- Deenyat Teacher (BS-14)
- Driver (BS-04
- Help Desk Assistant (BS-14)
- Hostel Bearer (BS-2)
- Junior Instructor Computer (BS-14)
- Naib Qasid
- Peripatetic Teacher (BS-14)
- Prosthetic Technician (BS-11)
- Sanitary Worker
- Steno-Typist (BS-14)
- Vocational Teacher (BS-14)
- Welder (BS-3)
How to Apply:
- Candidate must submit applications & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- Applicants must mention the post name applied for on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Last date for submission of the application form in Ministry of Human Rights 13 January, 2023.