District Health Office DHO Ghizer Latest Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Full-Time basis.
Residents of Gilgit Baltistan can apply for new vacancies in the District Health Office. The K2 Jobs provided us with the District Health Office Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement.
Among the departments expanding their personnel is the District Health Office Jobs 2023 Government of Gilgit Baltistan. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a District Health Office Jobs 2023 career.
The District Health Office Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have a Middle, Matric, and Primary. Male and female applicants both are eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||03 February 2023|
|Hiring Organization||District Health Office|
|Jobs Location||Ghizer, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan|
|24 February 2023|
|Education Requirements||Middle, Matric, Primary|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Auto Clave Operator
- Ward Aya
- Dish Washer
- Ward Servant
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply:
- Candidate must submit applications & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- Candidates must bring the Application Form and CNIC, Domicile, Educational & Passport Size Photograph to the Assistant District Health Office, Ghizer.
- Applicants must mention the post name applied on the top right corner of the envelope.
- The last date for submission of the application form to the District Health Office DHO is 24 February 2023.