District & Session Court D&SC Charsadda Latest Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Contract basis.
Residents of KPK can apply for new vacancies at the District & Session Court. The Aaj Jobs provided us with the District & Session Court Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement.
Among the departments that are expanding their personnel is the District & Session Court Jobs 2023 Government of KPK. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a District & Session Court Jobs 2023 career.
The District & Session Court Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have MCS, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Middle, and Master. Male and female applicants are both eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||11 February 2023|
|Hiring Organization||District & Session Court|
|Jobs Location||Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|11 March 2023|
|Education Requirements||MCS, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Middle, Master|
|No. of Posts||11|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Computer Operator
- Ltv Driver
- Htv Driver
How to Apply:
- Candidate must submit applications & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- Candidates must bring the Application Form along with CNIC, Domicile, Educational & Passport Size Photograph to the District & Session Judge, Charsadda.
- Applicants must mention the post name applied on the top right corner of the envelope.
- The last date for submission of the application form to the District & Session Court D&SC is 11 March 2023.