Positions Announcement at Export Development Fund EDF’s latest Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a contract basis.
Residents of Islamabad can apply for new vacancies at the Ministry of Commerce. The Jang Jobs provided us with the Ministry of Commerce.
Among the departments expanding their personnel is the Ministry of Commerce Government of Islamabad. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Ministry of Commerce Jobs career.
The Ministry of Commerce Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have a B.com, Bachelor, BIT, Middle, BA, BCS, and Intermediate. Male and female applicants are both eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfil the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||16 January 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Commerce|
|Jobs Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|30 January 2023|
|Education Requirements||B.com, Bachelor, BIT, Middle, BA, BCS, Intermediate|
|No. of Posts||06|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Assistant Finance Admin
- Assistant It
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply:
- Candidate must submit applications & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- Candidates must bring the Application Form along with CNIC, Domicile, Educational & Passport Size Photograph to the (FAHEEM UL HAQ) Director (Finance & Operation) Export Development Fund (EDF), Ministry of Commerce, 2″d Floor, FPCCI Capital House, Sector G-8/1, Islamabad.
- Applicants must mention the post name applied on the top right corner of the envelope.
- The last date for submission of the application form to the Ministry of Commerce at the Export Development Fund EDF is 29 January 2023.