Health Department Gilgit Baltistan Latest Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Full Time basis.
Residents of Gilgit Baltistan can apply for new vacancies at Health Department Gilgit Baltistan. The Nawaiwaqt Newspaper provided us with the Health Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs Advertisement.
Among the departments that are expanding their personnel is the Health Department Gilgit Baltistan Government of the Gilgit Baltistan. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Health Department Gilgit Baltistan career.
The Health Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have a Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, MBBS,BSC, FA, FSC, MPhil and PhD. Male and female applicants are both eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||14 February 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Health Department Gilgit Baltistan|
|Jobs Location||Skardu , Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan|
|09 March 2023|
|Education Requirements||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, MBBS,BSC, FA, FSC, MPhil, PhD|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||234+|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Field Programme Officer (BS-17)
- Scientific Officer (BS-17)
- Accounts Officer (PPS-7)
- Assistant (BS-16)
- Food Technologist (BS-16)
- Nurse (BS-16)
- Assistant District Coordinator (BS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk (BS-14)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-11)
- Health Education & Nutrition Assistant (BS-11)
- Medical Technician (BS-12)
- Immunization Technician (BS-12)
- Pharmacy Technician (BS-12)
- Surgical Technician (BS-12)
- Dental Technician (BS-12)
- Pathology Technician (BS-12)
- Radiology Technician (BS-12)
- Cardiology Technician (BS-12)
- MCH Technician (BS-12)
How to Apply:
- Candidate must submit applications & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- Interested candidates can apply online by registration themselves on https://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- The applicant must present the original documents at the time of appointment and interview. No TADA to aspirants appearing for test and interview will not be given.
- Applicants must mention the post name applied for on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Last date for submission of the application form in Health Department Gilgit Baltistan 09 March 2023.