Latest Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Full Time basis.
Residents of Punjab can apply for new vacancies at Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department. The Nawaiwaqt Jobs provided us with Communication and Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs Advertisement.
Among the departments that are expanding their personnel is Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2023 Government of Punjab You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2023 career.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have a Bachelor, MBA, Master, CA, B.E, M.com and ACCA. Male and female both applicants are eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfil the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||08 January 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department|
January 25, 2023
|Education Requirements||Bachelor, MBA, Master, CA, B.E, M.com, ACCA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Deputy Director Audit Accounts
- Deputy Director Civil
- Deputy Director Architecture
- Budget Accounts Officer
- Planning Assistant
How to Apply:
- Candidate must submit applications & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- Applicants must mention the post name applied for on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Last date for submission of the application form in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department January 25, 2023.