Latest Jobs in Barani Agricultural Research Institute CEFORT, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Full Time bases.
Residents of Punjab can apply for new vacancies at Barani Agricultural Research Institute CEFORT. The Daily Express Newspaper provided us with the Barani Agricultural Research Institute CEFORT Jobs Advertisement.
Among the departments that are expanding their personnel is the Barani Agricultural Research Institute CEFORT Government of the Punjab. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Barani Agricultural Research Institute CEFORT career.
The Barani Agricultural Research Institute CEFORT Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have a Phd, M.sc, Others or BS degree. Male and female applicants are both eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||29 December 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Barani Agricultural Research Institute CEFORT|
|Jobs Location||Chakwal, Punjab, Pakistan|
|19 January 2023|
|Education Requirements||PhD, M.sc, Others, BS|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||04|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Post Of Food Technologist
- Assistant Research Officer
- Agriculture Economist
- Assistant Agronomist
How to Apply:
- The applications on prescribed form (which can be downloaded from www.agripunjab.gov.pk) may be addressed to the Secretary Agriculture, Government of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore clearly indicating the post applied for along with curriculum vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all
the relevant documents, CNIC/certificates/degrees, which include detailed marks certificates including CGPA, Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate recognized by the Wafaq-ul-Madaras, position in Board/University, issued by the authorized Institute/Madrissa, release orders for ex-Service men, issued by the concerned authority/lnstitute and must reach by 19.01.2023. Late and
incomplete applications will not be considered, and only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be paid.
- The candidates can also apply at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. However, hard copy of application form alongwith complete attested relevantdocuments is mandatory to submit to this department.
- List of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board 03 days prior to the interview in addition to the interview call letters. In case of any query/ clarification, the candidate may approach the Additional Secretary (Planning), Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, Lahore at least two days prior to interview date.
- List of successful candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board in addition to issuance of offer of appointment letters after approval of the recommendations of Department Selection Committee, by the competent authority.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- No post falls under the quota reserved for Women, Minorities and Disabled persons.