Local Government Board LGB Quetta Latest Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Full-Time basis.
Residents of Balochistan can apply for new vacancies in the Local Government Board. The Jang Jobs provided us with the Local Government Board Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement.
The Local Government Board Jobs 2023 Government of Balochistan is among the departments expanding their personnel. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Local Government Board Jobs 2023 career.
The Local Government Board Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have a Matric, Middle, Intermediate, Primary, B.E, and Bachelor. Male and female applicants are both eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||10 February 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Local Government Board|
|Jobs Location||Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|26 February 2023|
|Education Requirements||Intermediate, Middle, Bachelor, Primary, B.E, Matric|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Sub Engineer
- Assistant Computer Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Coach Cleaner
How to Apply:
- Candidate must submit applications & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- Candidates must bring the Application Form and CNIC, Domicile, Educational & Passport Size Photograph to the Secretary Local Government Board, Quetta.
- Applicants must mention the post name applied on the top right corner of the envelope.
- The last date for submission of the application form to the Local Government Board LGB is 26 February 2023.