Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation MERF Latest Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Full Time basis.
Residents of Khyber Pakhunkhwa can apply for new vacancies at Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation MERF Peshawar. The Daily Express Newspaper provided us with the Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation MERF Peshawar Jobs Advertisement.
Among the departments that are expanding their personnel is the Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation MERF Peshawar Government of the Khyber Pakhunkhwa. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation MERF Peshawar career.
The Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation MERF Peshawar Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have a MBBS. Male and female applicants are both eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||03 February 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation MERF|
|Jobs Location||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhunkhwa, Pakistan|
|18 February 2023|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Health Manager
How to Apply:
- Candidate must submit applications & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- Interested Candidates must submit Application form along with Experience Certificate at HR4NMDS@gmail.com.
- Applicants must mention the post name applied for on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Last date for submission of the application form in Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation 18 February 2023.