Military Engineering Services MES Latest Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Full Time basis.
Residents of Punjab can apply for new vacancies at Military Engineering Services MES. The Nation Newspaper provided us with the Military Engineering Services MES Jobs Advertisement.
Among the departments that are expanding their personnel is the Military Engineering Services MES Government of the Punjab. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Military Engineering Services MES career.
The Military Engineering Services MES Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have a Matric, Intermediate, Course (Elec./ mech.), Course (Civil), Course (Elec./ mech.), Certificate of Electrician, Course (Generator Mechanic), Certificate of Trade, Course of Pump Mechanic. Male applicants are both eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||26 February 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Military Engineering Services MES|
|Jobs Location||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|05 March 2023|
|Education Requirements||Matric, Intermediate, Course (Elec./ mech.), Course (Civil), Course (Elec./ mech.), Certificate of Electrician, Course (Generator Mechanic), Certificate of Trade, Course of Pump Mechanic|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Charge Hand E&M Gde-I (BPS-07)
- Charge Hand B&R Gde-I (BPS-07)
- Charge Hand E&M Gde-II (BPS-06)
- Switch Board Attendant (BPS-06)
- AC/ Refrigerator Mechanic (BPS-06)
- Oil Engine Driver (BPS-06)
- Lineman (BPS-06)
- Electrician (BPS-06)
- Meter Reader (BPS-06)
- MT Driver (BPS-04)
- Painter (BPS-04)
- Plumber (BPS-04)
- Motor Pump Attendant (BPS-04)
- Labourer (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
How to Apply:
- Candidate must submit applications & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- The applicant must present the original documents at the time of appointment and interview. No TADA to aspirants appearing for test and interview will not be given.
- Applicants must mention the post name applied for on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Last date for submission of the application form in Military Engineering Services MES 05 March 2023.