Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Islamabad Latest Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Contract basis.
Residents of Islamabad can apply for new vacancies at the Ministry of Human Rights. The News Jobs provided us with the Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement.
The Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2023 Government of Islamabad is among the departments expanding their personnel. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2023 career.
The Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have a Bachelor, Primary, Middle, Master, Intermediate, ACCA, DPT, CA, and MBA. Male and female applicants are both eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||24 January 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Human Rights|
|Jobs Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|08 February 2023|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor, Primary, Middle, Master, Intermediate, ACCA, DPT, CA, MBA|
|No. of Posts||10|
The News Jobs
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Ltv Driver
- Htv Driver
- Project Planning Appraisal Specialist
- Deputy Director
- Financial Management Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply:
- Candidate must submit applications & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- Candidates must bring the Application Form along with CNIC, Domicile, Educational & Passport Size Photograph to the Deputy Director (Admin), Directorate General Of Special Education, Hanna Road, G-8/4, Islamabad.
- Applicants must mention the post name applied on the top right corner of the envelope.
- The last date for submission of the application form to the Ministry of Human Rights MOHR is 08 February 2023.