Ministry of Narcotics Control Islamabad Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Full Time basis.
Residents of Islamabad can apply for new vacancies at Ministry of Narcotics Control. The Ausaf Newspaper provided us with the Ministry of Narcotics Control Jobs Advertisement.
Among the departments that are expanding their personnel is the Ministry of Narcotics Control Government of the Islamabad. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Ministry of Narcotics Control career.
The Ministry of Narcotics Control Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have a Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master. Male applicants are both eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||21 February 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Narcotics Control|
|Jobs Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|24 February 2023|
|Education Requirements||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Steno-typist (BS-14)
- Drug Abuse Counselor (BS-14)
- UDC (BS-11)
- LDC (BS-09)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
How to Apply:
- Candidate must submit applications & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- The applicant must present the original documents at the time of appointment and interview. No TADA to aspirants appearing for test and interview will not be given.
- Applicants must mention the post name applied for on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Last date for submission of the application form in Ministry of Narcotics Control 24 February 2023.