New Jobs Vacancies Available in Ministry of Human Rights announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Temporary basis.
Residents of Islamabad can apply for new vacancies at the Ministry of Human Rights. The Daily Jang Newspaper provided us with the Ministry of Human Rights Jobs Advertisement.
Among the departments that are expanding their personnel is the Ministry of Human Rights Federal Government. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Ministry of Human Rights career.
The Ministry of Human Rights Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have a Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate or bachelor’sdegree. Male and female applicants are both eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||30 December 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Human Rights|
|Jobs Location||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|14 January 2023|
|Education Requirements||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|No. of Posts||41|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Including Cataloguer
- Deenyat Teacher
- Vocational Teacher
- Prosthetic Technician
- Peripatetic Teacher
- Naib Qasid
- Help Desk Assistant
- Instructor Computer
- Sanitary Worker
- Book Sorter
- Steno typist
- Hostel Bearer
How to Apply:
- The selection shall be made purely on merit basis observing regional/provincial quota with 10%, 5% & 2% quota for women, minorities & disabled candidates respectively as per Govt. Policy
- Interested candidates can apply online through National Job Portal at website www.njp.gov.pk, within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement, and the candidates for the posts from BPS-01 to BPS-04 can submit their applications through post to the undersigned. Hard copies/applications by hand will not be entertained.
- Advertisement can be downloaded from websites www.dgse.gov.pk or www.mohr.gov.pk
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
- Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel, along with NOC from their organizations clearly stating the length of service and other particulars
- Candidates will have to produce original documents at the time of interview. Candidates already in Government Service, will also have to produce original NOC from their departments/organizations.
- The general age relaxation of 5 years and others in upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one post, he should apply separately.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment at any stage without citing any