Pakistan National Council of the Art Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Full Time basis.
Interested candidates can apply for new vacancies at Pakistan National Council. The Daily Ausaf Newspaper provided us with the Pakistan National Council Jobs Advertisement.
Among the departments that are expanding their personnel is the Pakistan National Council Government of the Pakistan. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Pakistan National Council career.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||02 March 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan National Council|
|Jobs Location||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|17 March 2023|
|Education Requirements||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, B.Com|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- including Director National Puppet Theatre
- Programme Executive Performing Arts Division
- Director Publication Research Reference
- Craft Master
- Lower Division Clerk
- Director Children Art Workshop
- Makeup Artist
- Supervisor National Performing Arts Group
- Deputy Director Project Development Coordination
- Designer Visual Arts Division
- Urdu Typist
- Director National Performing Arts Group
How to Apply/ Conditions Of Eligibility:
- Government servants should submit their applications through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
- All recruitment for the above posts will be done as per PNCA Recruitment Policy.
- Maximum age limit has been fixed in the above advertisement however age relaxation will be given as per government policy.
- PNCA reserves the right to stop or cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Please send the prescribed application form (digitally filled and signed) along with attested copies of all educational, experience and professional certificates to the address given below within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- This advertisement is also available at PNCA website www.pnca.org.pk. All the interested candidates can also apply at National Jobs Portal on the link https://njp.gov.pk/
Pakistan National Council of the Arts,