Pakistan Railways PR Benevolent Fund Lahore Latest Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Full-Time basis.
Residents of Punjab can apply for new vacancies in Pakistan Railways. The Express Jobs provided us with Pakistan Railways Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement.
The Pakistan Railways Jobs 2023 Government of Punjab is among the departments expanding their personnel. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Pakistan Railways Jobs 2023 career.
The Pakistan Railways Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have an MBA and B.com. Male and female applicants are both eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||26 January 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Railways|
|Jobs Location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|20 February 2023|
|Education Requirements||MBA and B.com|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer Benevolent Fund
How to Apply:
- Candidate must submit applications & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- Candidates must bring the Application Form and CNIC, Domicile, Educational & Passport Size Photograph to Muhammad Shafiq (Deputy General Manager) Secretary Central Committee of Management Pakistan Railway Benevolent Fund Headquarters Office Lahore Phone No.042-99201600.
- Applicants must mention the post name applied on the top right corner of the envelope.
- The last date for submission of the application form to the Pakistan Railways PR is 20 February 2023.