The latest jobs in the PPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 29/2022 are published on 22 November 2022 in the Daily Jang, Express Newspaper, and The Nation. The post of Assistant Director – Finance, Assistant Director Revenue, Research Officer, Law Officer, Assistant/Head Clerk, and Assistant Director Technical, Assistant Director Nursing/Nursing Superintendent.
These positions require MBA, M.Com, B.Com, MSc, LLB, BA, BSc, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree qualifications, as well as relevant experience and skills.
The Punjab Police Department is looking for Legal Inspectors. Legal Inspector Jobs are open to law graduates with at least two years of practical experience. They must meet the physical requirements.
The PPSC also seeks applicants for Junior Clerk positions with the Punjab Board of Revenue. Junior Clerks Recruitment is open to applicants with Intermediate Qualifications and a typing speed of at least 25 words per minute.
The Punjab Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department is looking for candidates for the position of Assistant Director Nursing/Nursing Superintendent. Female applicants with an MSc Nursing, BSc Nursing, or Nursing Diploma may apply for these positions.
Age restrictions, skill requirements, and experienceThe advertisement briefly describes the requirements. Candidates from any district in Punjab Province are eligible to apply for these positions.
- Assistant Director Finance
- Assistant Director Nursing/Nursing Superintendent
- Assistant Director Revenue
- Assistant Director Technical
- Assistant/Head Clerk
- Junior Clerks
- Law Officer
- Legal Inspector
- Research Officer
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs 2022?
- Visit the PPSC’s official website at https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/ and click the “Apply Online” button.
- After reviewing all of the information about the post/eligibility, select the post for which you want to apply and click the “Proceed” button.
- Read the “Important Instructions” and “EPay User Manual,” check the box for the undertaking, and then click the “Apply Online” button.
- Enter your CNIC and press the “Proceed” button.
- Candidates should provide and save personal information.
- To proceed with your application, click the “Proceed” button.
- Applicants must pay the Application Processing Fee in accordance with the instructions.
- Candidates must upload a recent photograph as well as a scanned copy of their CNIC.
- Candidates must enter their qualifications and save the data.
- Candidates must verify their information and submit the Online Application once they have completed all of the requirements form.