Punjab Municipal Development Latest Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Full Time basis.
Residents of Punjab can apply for new vacancies at Punjab Municipal Development. The Dawn Newspaper provided us with the Punjab Municipal Development Jobs Advertisement.
Among the departments that are expanding their personnel is the Punjab Municipal Development Government of the Punjab. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Punjab Municipal Development career.
The Punjab Municipal Development Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have a Master, MBA, MS. Male and female applicants are both eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||02 March 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Municipal Development|
|Jobs Location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|18 March 2023|
|Education Requirements||Master, MBA, MS|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- General Manager
- Senior Program Manager
How to Apply:
- Candidate must submit applications & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- Interested applicants should apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- The applicant must present the original documents at the time of appointment and interview. No TADA to aspirants appearing for test and interview will not be given.
- Applicants must mention the post name applied for on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Last date for submission of the application form in Punjab Municipal Development 18 March 2023.