Quetta Safe City Project Latest Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Full Time basis.
Residents of Balochistan can apply for new vacancies at Quetta Safe City Project QSCP. The Daily Express Newspaper provided us with the Quetta Safe City Project QSCP Jobs Advertisement.
Among the departments that are expanding their personnel is the Quetta Safe City Project QSCP Government of the Balochistan. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Quetta Safe City Project QSCP career.
The Quetta Safe City Project QSCP Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have a MCS, BS, MCS, CS/ IT, MBA, M.com, BBA, MBA, Bachelor, BA, B.E, MBA, B.com, BA, BSC and B.sc. Male and female applicants are both eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||10 February 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Quetta Safe City Project QSCP|
|Jobs Location||Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|24 February 2023|
|Education Requirements||MCS, BS, MCS, CS/ IT, MBA, M.com, BBA, MBA, Bachelor, BA, B.E, MBA, B.com, BA, BSC, B.sc|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||104+|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- System Administration
- MIS Administrator
- Assistant Director of Software/ Databases
- Assistant Director Networks
- Hardware Engineer
- Admin/ Accounts Officer
- Assistant Director – Radio Communication
- PSO/ Private Secretary
- Computer Operator
- Accounts Assistant
- Exchange Operator
- Call Agent Supervisor
- Call Agent
- Office Boy
- Electrician/ Technician
- Generator Operator
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply:
- Candidate must submit applications & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- Interested Candidates must Submit Application Form, Attested Documents & CNIC at Project Director, Quetta Safe Cities Project, Room No. 85, Block 14, 2nd Floor, Science and Technology Department, Civil Secretariat, Quetta.
- Applicants must mention the post name applied for on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Last date for submission of the application form in Quetta Safe City Project QSCP 24 February 2023.