Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan SECP Islamabad Latest Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Full-Time basis.
Residents of Islamabad can apply for new vacancies at the Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan SECP. The Dawn Jobs provided us with the Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan SECP Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement.
The Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan SECP Training Jobs 2023 Government of Islamabad is among the departments expanding their personnel. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan SECP Jobs 2023 career.
The Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan SECP Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have a Master. Male and female applicants are both eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||29 January 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan SECP|
|Jobs Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|13 February 2023|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Deputy Director Administration
How to Apply:
- Candidate must submit applications & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- Candidates must bring the Application Form along with CNIC, Domicile, Educational & Passport Size Photograph to the Assistant Director (HRD), Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan SECP Islamabad.
- Applicants must mention the post name applied on the top right corner of the envelope.
- The last date for submission of the application form to the Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan SECP is 13 February 2023.