The latest jobs are in the University of Loralai Jobs 2022 which are published in the Daily Jang newspaper. The post for Director Information Technology.
These positions necessitate highly qualified and experienced individuals. The vacancy notice below includes post-demand qualifications and experience. We did, however, specify the required qualifications: a Master’s Degree and IT.
Interested applicants must read the advertisement in its entirety for complete information on eligibility terms and conditions such as qualifications, experience, age restrictions, and skill requirements.
- Director Information Technology
How to Apply for University of Loralai Jobs 2022?
- Application forms and challan forms are available for download from the University of Loralai’s website at www.uoli.edu.pk. Alternatively, click here.
- Application Forms are also available from the Registrar’s Office.
- Interested professionals should submit an Application Processing Fee when applying for these positions.
- Applications must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office by November 27, 2022.