Wapda Hospital WH Hyderabad Jobs 2023 Latest Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Contract basis.
Residents of Sindh can apply for new vacancies at Wapda Hospital. The Daily Pakistan Jobs provided us with the Wapda Hospital Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement.
Among the departments that are expanding their personnel is the Wapda Hospital Jobs 2023 Government of Sindh. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Wapda Hospital Jobs 2023 career.
The Wapda Hospital Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have an MBBS, Others, Matric and P.G Diploma. Male and female applicants are both eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||11 February 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Wapda Hospital|
|Jobs Location||Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan|
|26 February 2023|
|Education Requirements||MBBS, Others, Matric, P.G Diploma|
|No. of Posts||10|
|Newspaper||Daily Pakistan Jobs|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Child Specialist
- Eye Specialist
- General Duty Medical Officer
- Staff Nurse
How to Apply:
- Candidate must submit applications & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- Candidates must bring the Application Form along with CNIC, Domicile, Educational & Passport Size Photograph to the MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT Wapda Hospital, Hyderabad.
- Applicants must mention the post name applied on the top right corner of the envelope.
- The last date for submission of the application form to the Wapda Hospital WH is 26 February 2023.