Jobs in Department of Fisheries Department Punjab Jobs 2022 that published in Daily Nawaiwaqt on Friday, June 24, 2022. The posts of Manager MIS, GIS Analyst, Software Developer, Assistant Director Fisheries, IT Support Officer, Fisheries Research Assistant/Assistant Warden Fisheries, Junior Clerk, Solar Boat Operator, Tubewell Operator, Mali, Beldar, Khakrob, Chowkidar, and Naib Qasid in Lahore. Interested candidates can apply before July 08, 2022.
Literate, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Relevant Field Diploma holders in the same subject are eligible for these openings. Candidates who intend to apply can read the notice image presented below for further details.
Interested candidates should hold a degree in the pertinent field of study. Candidates must also include their relevant experience and other necessary abilities. Only those applicants should apply whose credentials exactly fit the specifications.
|Company:||Punjab Fisheries Department|
|Last Date:||July 08, 2022|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Literate, Master, Matric, Middle|
|Address:||Director General Fisheries, 9-A, Bahawalpur Road, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
List of Jobs
- Assistant Director Fisheries
- Fisheries Research Assistant/Assistant Warden Fisheries
- GIS Analyst
- IT Support Officer
- Junior Clerk
- Manager MIS
- Naib Qasid
- Software Developer
- Solar Boat Operator
- Tubewell Operator
How to Apply
- The Director-General Fisheries, 9-A, Bahawalpur Road, Lahore, is the address for candidates to send their applications.
- Applications should include all required data and files.
- July 8th, 2022, is the last day to submit applications.
- On the corner of the envelope, candidates should write the title of the position.