The jobs at the Board of Revenue & Estate Department Khyber have been advertised for September 2022. Online applications are being accepted from suitable male and female applicants from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following vacant positions in the Board of Revenue, Revenue & Estate Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, within 15 days of the publication of this advertising at the address provided below.
In these New Jobs in Peshawar, suitable Male/Female applicants from throughout the country can apply using the technique outlined by the business, and these Jobs in Pakistan 2022 will be awarded following the completion of the recruiting process.
||Board of Revenue & Estate Department
||Sep 21, 2022
||Board of Revenue & Estate Department, Peshawar, Pakistan
- Computer Operator
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Junior Clerk
- Candidates will be permitted to take the ETEA screening exam on a temporary basis. However, the appointing authority will conduct a thorough investigation, and if any candidate is found to be unqualified in any way at any level of the recruiting process, he or she will be rejected by the Appointing Authority.
Only shortlisted candidates will get an interview call letter.
The ETEA Screening Test will be used to determine who will be shortlisted.
- Candidates must be eligible in every way before the deadline for submission of applications.
- Applications that are incomplete or sent after the deadline will be rejected. Age relaxation will be permitted under current government regulations.
- Candidates working in government or semi-government organizations should apply through the right channels.
- For candidates that plan to apply for more than one post, each post must be applied for separately, with a separate price.
- Without providing a reason, the Competent Authority retains the right to increase/decrease the number of openings or cancel/reject any application.
- There will be no TA/DA for the test/interview.
- In the event of a foreign degree, HEC equivalent certifications must be submitted.
- Errors/omissions in the number of postings will be corrected.