The latest National Heritage & Culture Division Jobs September 2022 have been announced through a recent advertisement. Applications are invited for the following Vacant Positions in the Pakistan Council of the Arts from Pakistani Nationals or Regular Basics. Meeting the Criteria and Requirements outlined below.
Male and female candidates may apply for these Latest Govt Jobs in Islamabad and acquire these Jobs in Islamabad after completing the procedure of the job.
|Company:||National Heritage & Culture Division|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||04 Oct 2022|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary to Graduate|
|Address:||National Heritage & Culture Division Islamabad, Pakistan|
List of Jobs
- Marketing Circulation Officer
- Care Taker
- Steno Typist
- Urdu Typist
- Dispatch Rider
How to Apply
- Government employees should apply through the proper channels.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for testing or interviews.
- There will be no TA/ DA paid for appearing in the test/interview.
- Please send your application, CV, and attested copies of any educational, experience, and professional certificates to the address shown below within 15 days of the advertisement’s publication.