MTI Peshawar Jobs 2022 has been advertised and is searching for an Interested, Dynamic, Experienced, and Brilliant Candidate to fill these Positions with a Handsome Salary Package and Allowance Based on Department Policies.
In these Latest Govt Jobs in Peshawar, suitable Male/Female applicants from throughout the country can apply using the procedure outlined by the company and will be awarded these Today Jobs in Pakistan once the recruitment process is completed.
|Company:||Medical Teaching Institute|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||18 Aug 2022|
|Job Location:||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Education:||Literate /Matric /Inter/Bachelor/Master|
|Address:||Medical Teaching Institute, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
List of Jobs
- Assistant Manager Food Nutritian Services
- Assistant Manager Finance
- Executive Chef
- Assistant Chef
- Food Safety Officer
- Audit Officer
- Bio Medical Support Engineer
- Supervisor Food Nutrition Service
- Medical Transcrip-tionist
- Finance Assistant
- Finance Cashier
- Electro Medical Technician
- Dish Washer
- Charge Nurse
- Manager Human Resource
- Manager Facilities
- Manager Pharmacy
- Ward Record Keeper
- Tube Well Operator
- Cardiac Surgery
- Consultant Infection Disease
- Trainee Registrar
- Medical Officer
- Trainee Registrar
How to Apply
- The quotas for people with disabilities and minorities shall be maintained in accordance with the rules.
A non-refundable application processing fee of Rs 500.- is to be submitted in MCD Account No 0847608141003952 (online) captioned “Receipt of Hospital LRH MTI.” The original deposit slip must be sent along with the Job Application.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test interview. Following the application, no further correspondence regarding the selection process will be allowed. Any effort at sifarish will disqualify the candidate instantly 5.
- Interested individuals should complete the specified job application, which can be found at www.pic.edu.pk, and send it to the following address via registered courier service by August 18, 2012.
- The incumbent’s service will be governed by the Medical Teaching Institution Reform Act 2015 and any subsequent revisions, as well as the Institution’s Rules and Regulations. Candidates must be eligible in all respects, including qualifications and certifications, before the advertisement’s closing date; only post-qualification experience will be considered. The job application must be accompanied by the necessary credentials and proven papers. Incomplete or handwritten job applications will not be accepted.