The Planning and Development Board Punjab Jobs 2022 advertisement states that the Directorate General (Monitoring & Evaluation) is looking for the following project-based positions on a contract basis to join the innovative and dynamic team of “Restructuring of GM&E for Improved Monition & Evaluation of Development Projects in Punjab.”
In these Latest Government of Punjab Jobs, suitable Male/Female applicants from throughout the country can apply using the approach outlined by the organization and be considered for these Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the recruitment process is over.
|Company:||Planning and Development Board Punjab|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||05 Aug 2022|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Newspaper:||The News, Dunya, Daily Express, Jang and Nawaiwaqt|
|Address:||Planning and Development Board Punjab, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
List of Jobs Advertisement
- Personal Assistant
- Sub Engineer
- Naib Qasid
- Procurement Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Public Relation Officer
- Officer Boy
- Unit Head
- Financial Management Specialist
How to Apply?
- Applicants residing in Pakistan’s Punjab Province should apply by mail to the below-mentioned address by 5 August 2022 (05.08.2022) during office hours, accompanied with two current passport-size pictures, authenticated copies of CNIC, academic credentials, experience certificates, and domicile.
Unsigned and incomplete applications, as well as those sent without supporting documentation, will be promptly rejected.
- The candidate’s age will be determined based on the date of application submission. Only post-qualification experience will be considered; post-qualification experience for any given job is defined as experience gained after obtaining the minimum needed qualification for that post.
- Those who are already in government service should apply through the right channels and provide NOC.
- Only applicants who have been shortlisted will be invited for a test/interview, and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview. These contract positions will be filled in line with the Contract Appointment Policy, 2004. False documentation or hiding of any information will result in the candidate’s disqualification. A minority quota will be applied to the aforementioned pods, with one post set aside for this purpose.