The Planning and Development Board Punjab Jobs 2022 advertisement states that the Directorate General (Monitoring & Evaluation) is looking for the following project-based positions on a contract basis to join the innovative and dynamic team of “Restructuring of GM&E for Improved Monition & Evaluation of Development Projects in Punjab.”
In these Latest Government of Punjab Jobs, suitable Male/Female applicants from throughout the country can apply using the approach outlined by the organization and be considered for these Jobs in Pakistan 2022 once the recruitment process is over.
|Company:||Planning and Development Board Punjab|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||23 Aug 2022|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Newspaper:||The News, Dunya, Daily Express, Jang and Nawaiwaqt|
|Address:||Planning and Development Board Punjab, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
List of Jobs Advertisement
- Social Safeguard & Gender Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Communication Specialist
How to Apply?
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited for a test/interview, and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview. These contract positions will be filled in accordance with the Contract
- Appointment Policy, 2004. False documentation or hiding of any fact will result in the candidate’s disqualification. A minority quota will be applied to the above pods, with one post set aside for this purpose.
- Applicants residing in Pakistan’s Punjab Province should apply by mail, enclosing two recent passport-size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, academic certificates, experience certificates, and proof of residence to the address listed below.
Unsigned and incomplete applications, as well as those received without supporting documentation, will be promptly rejected.
- The candidate’s age will be determined based on the date of application submission. Only after-qualification experience for any specific post will be considered; post-qualification experience for any specific post is the experience gained after the minimum required qualification for that post. Those already in government service should apply through proper channels and provide NOC.