Energy Department ED Lahore Latest Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Contract basis.
Residents of Punjab can apply for new vacancies in Energy Department. The Jang Jobs provided us with Energy Department Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement.
The Energy Department Jobs 2023 Government of Punjab is among the departments expanding their personnel. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or an Energy Department Jobs 2023 career.
The Energy Department Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have a B.E, MS, B.com, and M.sc. Male and female applicants are both eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||17 February 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Energy Department|
|Jobs Location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|02 March 2023|
|Education Requirements||B.E, MS, B.com, M.sc|
|No. of Posts||05+|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Project Director
- Director Procurement
- Director Contract
- Deputy Director Hydraulics Structure
- Deputy Director Turbine Mechanical Works
- Accounts Officer
How to Apply:
- Candidate must submit applications & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- Candidates must bring the Application Form and CNIC, Domicile, Educational & Passport Size Photograph to the Project Director, Energy Department, Lahore.
- Applicants must mention the post name applied on the top right corner of the envelope.
- The last date for submission of the application form to the Energy Department ED is 02 March 2023.