Ministry of Maritime Affairs MMA Gwadar Latest Jobs 2023, announced applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. The Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a Contract basis.
Residents of Balochistan can apply for new vacancies in the Ministry of Maritime Affairs. The Jang Jobs provided us with the Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement.
The Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2023 Government of Balochistan is among the departments expanding their personnel. You should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2023 career.
The Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2023 Jobs Advertisement specifies that candidates must have an MBA, Master, and CA. Male and female applicants are both eligible. Job Junction’s website has detailed information.
Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the requirements. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||17 February 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Maritime Affairs|
|Jobs Location||Gwadar, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|04 March 2023|
|Education Requirements||MBA, Master, CA|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Consultant For Finance Admin Affairs
- Consultant For Marine Operations Dredging Affairs
How to Apply:
- Candidate must submit applications & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- Candidates must bring the Application Form and CNIC, Domicile, Educational & Passport Size Photograph to the Director (Admin), Ministry of Maritime Affairs, Gwadar.
- Applicants must mention the post name applied on the top right corner of the envelope.
- The last date for submission of the application form to the Ministry of Maritime Affairs MMA is 04 March 2023.